Korean Language Programy
- Korean Language Programy
CILE Korean Language Program
Entrance Reguirement: A High School diploma or its equivalent is the minimum requirement for admission.
Completion of 4 Stages of Regular Courses or 2 Stages of Intensive Courses
- (1) Qualified for Eulji University admission
- (2) Over 30% discount on regular tuition fees
- (3) Qualified for dormitory
Advantages of Eulji University Korean Language Program
- (1) If you complete level 4 stages of regular courses, you could be qualified for 4th grade of TOPIK(Korean Proficiency Test)
- (2) If you complete level 2 stages of intensive courses, you could be qualified for 4th grade of TOPIK(Korean Proficiency Test)
- (3) You will be offered on one Korean assistant to help you learn Korean language and culture.
- (4) You will have an opportunity to experience Korean culture every semester.
It is designed for those who aim to study Korean language for one year and enter the university after the language course.
- Spring, summer, autumn, winter courses are available.
- 10week courses : Mon-Fri, 4 hours a day, 20 hours a week.
- Morning classes : 9 am - 1 pm / Afternoon classes : 2 pm - 6pm
It is designed for those who aim to study Korean language intensively in a short period.
- 12week courses : Mon-Fri, 6 hours a day, 30 hours a week.
- Intensive teaching in small groups will be provided.
Submission of application form and materials → Interview → Issue of Certificate of Admission → Payment of one year tuition fees and one year dormitory fee → Issue of visa → Arrival in Korea → Start of Classes
- A completed application form
- An Essay stating your purpose of study and introducing yourself
- An original copy of an applicant's school transcript and certificate of graduation from the last school the application attended
- Account balance certificate with over $10,000 recent deposit (within six months)
- A copy of an applicant's registration book(including all his or her family members) and each member‘s identification card
- A copy of parents' employment and income certificates
- A copy of passport and 6 photos (size : 3x4)
Center for International Language Education
The Center for International Language Education(CILE) is an affiliated institute of Eulji University. CILE provides various programs related to languages. International students can learn orean language, culture and customs as well as English language at CILE. CILE offers a systematic and integrated curriculum, textbook and teaching materials. Along with our regular programs, a variety of seasonal events and cultural exchanges with EU students reinforces and accelerates the learning of Korean language and culture.
Address : Center for International Language Education, Room 511, Eulji-gwan, Eulji University, 212 Yangji-dong, Sujeong-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 461-713, Korea